C&J Sweeping offers fast, friendly and courteous power sweeping services throughout the Detroit, Michigan, Metro Area. C&J has been in business for over 40 years, and strives for customer satisfaction on every job.
We only use the best equipment and maintain a highly skilled staff to complete your requests. From parking lot sweeping to lot maintenance, you can count on us for high-quality street cleaning and repairs.
We aim to provide on-time, reliable services.. Our reputation has been built on our commitment to providing quality services in power sweeping throughout the Metro Detroit Area.
- Street Cleaning
- Power Sweeping
- Parking Lot Cleaning
- Industrial Sweeping
- Parking Garage Sweeping
We serve commercial and industrial power sweeping needs from strip malls to industrial complexes. Whether your company needs parking lot maintenance or parking garage cleaning, Sweep Master is your choice for top-notch work.
Call C&J Sweeping now at (586) 759-3668 to obtain an estimate.
Why is Parking Lot Sweeping so important?
Michigan shopping centers and office parks rely on Parking Lot Cleaning Services to maintain a positive first impression. Successful property managers have long recognized that shoppers, guests, and tenants begin making judgments the moment they set foot in your parking lot or garage. In today’s challenging economic climate, maintaining clean parking facilities in Michigan is no longer just a good idea….it is a requirement.
Caring For Your Property Starts with Parking Lot Sweeping in Michigan
The asphalt and concrete surfaces in your parking lot or garage represent a significant investment, so it makes sense to keep them clean. Using our road sweeper regularly, sweeping removes abrasive dirt, sand, and other debris which shortens the service life of your parking area’s pavement, striping, and seal coating. The typical cost of repaving a parking lot or repairing parking deck concrete often exceeds the cost of regularly scheduled sweeping. Sweeping parking lots also reduces the need for interior floor maintenance.
Keep Your Parking Areas Green… And Compliant in Michigan
Parking lot sweeping is considered a Best Management Practice (BMP) for stormwater runoff and fugitive dust control. A regularly scheduled sweeping program will keep your property compliant with local, state, and federal environmental regulations, minimizing pollutants that might otherwise end up in the air we breathe and the water we drink. Avoid costly fines associated with non-compliance while making a commitment to the environment with regularly scheduled parking lot sweeper service.
We Understand Your Parking Lot Sweeping Needs in Michigan
At C&J Parking Lot Sweeping of Warren Michigan, we understand each business and location is unique. We can provide a customized, flexible sweeping schedule that takes into consideration your business hours, traffic and parking patterns, local noise restrictions, and debris levels. A quality cost effective sweeping matches the right people and equipment for the job. All C&J Parking Lot Sweeping of Warren Michigan service providers maintain state-of-the-art fleets to keep your parking lot or garage clean and safe, and our sweepers are operated by professionally trained, licensed and insured environmental technicians who pride themselves on reliability and dependability. We can match a sweeping program with your schedule needs and budget requirements, offering service 24 hours per day/7 days per week.
Contact C&J Parking Lot Sweeping of Warren Michigan today for a FREE Estimate: (586) 759-3668
C&J Parking Lot Sweeping Chosen to be WorldSweeper.com’s December 2016 Featured Contractor!
Each calendar year only 12 power sweeping companies in the world are chosen as a Featured Contractor by the World Sweeping Companies organization.
C&J was chosen for this singular honor due to the local community service volunteerism of our President, Ray Confer. You may see more about this below. Here is where you can read the Featured Contractor article written about C&J.
Parking Lot Sweeping Services Will Make Your Property Look Good And Make A Great Impression With Your Customers!
At C&J Parking Lot Sweeping in Warren Michigan we have more than 45 years of experience, are licensed, bonded, and insured, with seasoned operators and in house equipment. We’ll be there and we’ll get the job done – hassle free for you:
Parking Lot Sweeping – The area where potential customers and tenants receive their first impression of you is kept scrupulously clean.
Impress Your Clients, Tenants, Inspectors and the Community!
Our parking lot sweeping services are just what you need to demonstrate your attention to detail and your protection of the environment, which means maintaining a pristine exterior as well as interior place of business.
People have faith in cleanliness as a display of success and professionalism, and have respect for environmentally responsible businesses and communities.
Contact C&J Parking Lot Sweeping in Warren Michigan today for a FREE Estimate: 586-759-3668
Parking Lot Sweeping in Michigan by C&J Parking Lot Sweeping – Warren, Michigan
Our fleet of more than 40 sweepers can handle any job you have, whether it is a housing subdivision entry and parking or a commercial / industrial development property, we can clean it.
We sweep the entirety of construction sites, from the interior work areas to entry/exit street cleanup…
We Sweep Parking Lots, (as well as Power Wash, Stripe, etc…)
- Malls Shopping Centers
- Office/Industrial Parks Parking Structures
- Parking Lots Homeowners’ Associations (HOAs)
- Factories Apartment Complexes
- Construction Cleanup
Call C&J Parking Lot Sweeping – Warren, Michigan today to find out how easy it is to work with us to maintain a clean appearance for your valuable property: 586-759-3668
Catch Basin Cleaning and Repair in Michigan
Catch Basin Cleaning in Michigan by C&J Parking Lot Sweeping. We love it when the leaves start coming onto the trees in the spring, then the flowers drop and seeds form. In the fall all those leaves are going to come down. This all ends up in the gutters and finally at the catch basin. Our storm drains need to be kept free of debris (can you find the catch basin grill in our example photo?) to ensure proper water flow.
Regular catch basin cleaning is vital to keep the flow of water flowing into your storm drain and to prevent standing water and puddles that can cause harm to your parking lot’s surface. By removing dirt, sand, trash, and other debris from your catch basin with a vacuum truck, you can prevent storm sewer back-ups that can detract from the appearance of your property. Each year, we see countless examples of parking lot pavement damage–and even the occasional building building flood–that could have been avoided with proper catch basin cleaning. Don’t wait until the damage is done. Whether you are already seeing storm water back ups, or you simply haven’t had your catch basin serviced recently, proper catch basin maintenance is a vital component of your parking lot’s preventative maintenance schedule
Let C & J Parking Lot Sweeping, Inc. keep catch basins clean for you. Just ask! 586-759-3668
C&J Sweeping, Inc. is proud to offer the latest in infrared asphalt repair technology and techniques.
With the infrared restoration process almost any asphalt damage can be repaired to nearly like new conditions. In addition, this can be done in a fraction of the time and much more permanently than with the conventional removal and replacement of cold asphalt.
C&J Sweeping’s Infrared Repair System is Perfect for:
- Paver Seams
- Redirecting Water Flow
- Trench Repairs
- Utility Openings
- Bumps and High Spots
- Man Holes
- Storm Drains
- Speed Bump Installation
- Oil Spots
- Rough Surfaces
- Handicapped Ramps
- Pavement Texturing
- Bird Baths (Puddles)
- Surface Cracking (Oxidation)
Pot Hole Repair
We’ve all hit them. And that’s why we fix them so they’ll stay fixed!
When it comes to asphalt repair, C & J Sweeping offers the latest, state-of-the-art infrared patching technology. Our infrared techniques offer a win/win for everyone, since patches are much more durable, smoother and longer-lasting when applied by C & J’s infrared repair team. Plus, because we conduct repairs with high-temperature infrared equipment, there is no uneven seam around the repair area to trap water and create cracking like with standard patching. And, because only the top few inches are disturbed, there is virtually zero settling due to ongoing compaction.
At the same time, because of the efficiency of infrared, we can provide our customers with what is typically a lifetime repair at a competitive price to old-fashioned cold patching methods. And, infrared repair is much more environmentally-friendly, since much if not all of the old asphalt can be incorporated into the repair.
Parking Lot Cleaning Services in Michigan – C & J Parking Lot Sweeping – Warren Michigan
Shopping centers and office parks rely on Parking Lot Cleaning Services to maintain a positive first impression. Successful property managers have long recognized that shoppers, guests, and tenants begin making judgments the moment they set foot in your parking lot or garage. In today’s challenging economic climate, maintaining clean parking facilities is no longer just a good idea….it is a requirement.
Contact C & J Parking Lot Sweeping – Warren Michigan today for a FREE Estimate and customized cleaning schedule to make your business more successful. 586-759-3668
The Importance of Keeping Business Parking Areas Clean…
Keeping all outside areas clean and properly maintained is becoming increasingly recognized as an important element of successful business property management. Studies have shown that cleanliness ranks as a top factor in determining where people shop, and external cleanliness is seen by many as equally important as that of the interior of the building.
Gauging customer loss due to having unkempt grounds is harder than to do a similar assessment for a business’ interior, however. The number of people who choose not to patronize a particular business establishment or mall because they ‘don’t like the looks’ is almost a complete unknown, since that is a choice made by many before they ever park and come inside.
In today’s highly competitive market, business property managers can’t afford the tarnished image caused by cutting back on exterior grounds maintenance, and regular sweeping is arguably the most important component contributing to overall looks. Following are some of the many reasons why it is so important to retain a sweeping contractor on an ongoing basis:
- Outside parking areas are where business owners hope their potential customers will derive an initially good ‘first impression.’ The way the outside area looks also projects an image of how the rest of the concern will be operated. If exterior maintenance is slipshod, then potential customers might well expect the internal cleanliness and other affairs of the mall or business to also be poorly run.
- People like to patronize the successful. Clearly, all businesses would choose to have a clean parking area, all other considerations aside. The unwillingness or inability to keep a particular area cleaned projects an image of not being successful.
- Shopping centers are finding maintenance of market share to be an increasingly competitive proposition. It’s virtually impossible to develop or retain the desired competitive edge if the grounds on the exterior of the business are unkempt.
- Even the most beautiful landscaping project is negated by a parking area which is cluttered with debris. If it has objects which might flatten a tire, people hesitate to drive in due to the potential for tire damage.
- Correct management of storm water runoff is a big factor for owners of parking areas today. Sweeping is a Best Management Practice (BMP) for storm water runoff, and a structured sweeping program can help to ensure the business is doing all it can to minimize pollutants in its storm water runoff stream.
- When a parking area is clean to begin with, shoppers are more careful throwing trash out of their cars when they come to shop.
- Sand, dirt and other trash are abrasive, and will shorten the useful life of pavement, as well as the length of service time of any seal-coating, striping, etc.
- The professionalism of the local business community at large is a composite of the individual images projected by each of the businesses within it. When people have several places where they feel comfortable shopping in a particular neighborhood or township, traffic is increased throughout the entire general area.
- When a parking area remains unswept for a long enough period, it will attract rodents and other potentially disease-carrying or dangerous animals.
- Keeping litter picked up reduces the chances of slip-and-fall injuries, as well as the business property’s potential liability in any resultant lawsuits.
- When dirt is allowed to stay on pavement, it quickly starts deteriorating the paving material. This is especially true when enough dirt collects to start plants growing, since their roots cause cracking in cement and asphalt. Replacement costs for pavement far exceed the routine expense of sweeping.
Reprinted with permission of WorldSweeper.com in the interest of promoting sound and ethical business standards throughout the United States power sweeping industry.