Catch Basin Cleaning and Repair in Michigan
Catch Basin Cleaning in Michigan by C&J Parking Lot Sweeping. We love it when the leaves start coming onto the trees in the spring, then the flowers drop and seeds form. In the fall all those leaves are going to come down. This all ends up in the gutters and finally at the catch basin. Our storm drains need to be kept free of debris (can you find the catch basin grill in our example photo?) to ensure proper water flow.
Regular catch basin cleaning is vital to keep the flow of water flowing into your storm drain and to prevent standing water and puddles that can cause harm to your parking lot’s surface. By removing dirt, sand, trash, and other debris from your catch basin with a vacuum truck, you can prevent storm sewer back-ups that can detract from the appearance of your property. Each year, we see countless examples of parking lot pavement damage–and even the occasional building building flood–that could have been avoided with proper catch basin cleaning. Don’t wait until the damage is done. Whether you are already seeing storm water back ups, or you simply haven’t had your catch basin serviced recently, proper catch basin maintenance is a vital component of your parking lot’s preventative maintenance schedule
Let C & J Parking Lot Sweeping, Inc. keep catch basins clean for you. Just ask! 586-759-3668
C&J Sweeping, Inc. is proud to offer the latest in infrared asphalt repair technology and techniques.
With the infrared restoration process almost any asphalt damage can be repaired to nearly like new conditions. In addition, this can be done in a fraction of the time and much more permanently than with the conventional removal and replacement of cold asphalt.
C&J Sweeping’s Infrared Repair System is Perfect for:
- Paver Seams
- Redirecting Water Flow
- Trench Repairs
- Utility Openings
- Bumps and High Spots
- Man Holes
- Storm Drains
- Speed Bump Installation
- Oil Spots
- Rough Surfaces
- Handicapped Ramps
- Pavement Texturing
- Bird Baths (Puddles)
- Surface Cracking (Oxidation)
Pot Hole Repair
We’ve all hit them. And that’s why we fix them so they’ll stay fixed!
When it comes to asphalt repair, C & J Sweeping offers the latest, state-of-the-art infrared patching technology. Our infrared techniques offer a win/win for everyone, since patches are much more durable, smoother and longer-lasting when applied by C & J’s infrared repair team. Plus, because we conduct repairs with high-temperature infrared equipment, there is no uneven seam around the repair area to trap water and create cracking like with standard patching. And, because only the top few inches are disturbed, there is virtually zero settling due to ongoing compaction.
At the same time, because of the efficiency of infrared, we can provide our customers with what is typically a lifetime repair at a competitive price to old-fashioned cold patching methods. And, infrared repair is much more environmentally-friendly, since much if not all of the old asphalt can be incorporated into the repair.
Parking Lot Cleaning Services in Michigan – C & J Parking Lot Sweeping – Warren Michigan
Shopping centers and office parks rely on Parking Lot Cleaning Services to maintain a positive first impression. Successful property managers have long recognized that shoppers, guests, and tenants begin making judgments the moment they set foot in your parking lot or garage. In today’s challenging economic climate, maintaining clean parking facilities is no longer just a good idea….it is a requirement.
Contact C & J Parking Lot Sweeping – Warren Michigan today for a FREE Estimate and customized cleaning schedule to make your business more successful. 586-759-3668
The Importance of Keeping Business Parking Areas Clean…
Keeping all outside areas clean and properly maintained is becoming increasingly recognized as an important element of successful business property management. Studies have shown that cleanliness ranks as a top factor in determining where people shop, and external cleanliness is seen by many as equally important as that of the interior of the building.
Gauging customer loss due to having unkempt grounds is harder than to do a similar assessment for a business’ interior, however. The number of people who choose not to patronize a particular business establishment or mall because they ‘don’t like the looks’ is almost a complete unknown, since that is a choice made by many before they ever park and come inside.
In today’s highly competitive market, business property managers can’t afford the tarnished image caused by cutting back on exterior grounds maintenance, and regular sweeping is arguably the most important component contributing to overall looks. Following are some of the many reasons why it is so important to retain a sweeping contractor on an ongoing basis:
- Outside parking areas are where business owners hope their potential customers will derive an initially good ‘first impression.’ The way the outside area looks also projects an image of how the rest of the concern will be operated. If exterior maintenance is slipshod, then potential customers might well expect the internal cleanliness and other affairs of the mall or business to also be poorly run.
- People like to patronize the successful. Clearly, all businesses would choose to have a clean parking area, all other considerations aside. The unwillingness or inability to keep a particular area cleaned projects an image of not being successful.
- Shopping centers are finding maintenance of market share to be an increasingly competitive proposition. It’s virtually impossible to develop or retain the desired competitive edge if the grounds on the exterior of the business are unkempt.
- Even the most beautiful landscaping project is negated by a parking area which is cluttered with debris. If it has objects which might flatten a tire, people hesitate to drive in due to the potential for tire damage.
- Correct management of storm water runoff is a big factor for owners of parking areas today. Sweeping is a Best Management Practice (BMP) for storm water runoff, and a structured sweeping program can help to ensure the business is doing all it can to minimize pollutants in its storm water runoff stream.
- When a parking area is clean to begin with, shoppers are more careful throwing trash out of their cars when they come to shop.
- Sand, dirt and other trash are abrasive, and will shorten the useful life of pavement, as well as the length of service time of any seal-coating, striping, etc.
- The professionalism of the local business community at large is a composite of the individual images projected by each of the businesses within it. When people have several places where they feel comfortable shopping in a particular neighborhood or township, traffic is increased throughout the entire general area.
- When a parking area remains unswept for a long enough period, it will attract rodents and other potentially disease-carrying or dangerous animals.
- Keeping litter picked up reduces the chances of slip-and-fall injuries, as well as the business property’s potential liability in any resultant lawsuits.
- When dirt is allowed to stay on pavement, it quickly starts deteriorating the paving material. This is especially true when enough dirt collects to start plants growing, since their roots cause cracking in cement and asphalt. Replacement costs for pavement far exceed the routine expense of sweeping.
Reprinted with permission of WorldSweeper.com in the interest of promoting sound and ethical business standards throughout the United States power sweeping industry.